- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
TSMO: Collateral Management and PRDRInternational Corporate Bank.
- Assimilate collateral requirements, by counterparty, relating to ISDA CSA and GMRA Agreements.
- Negotiate margin calls with counterparties within the remit of the bank's operating policy.
- Investigate and resolve margin call discrepancies within documented time frames.
- Instruct treasury of cash /funding requirements and co-ordinate settlement of cash transfers and related accounting entries.
- Reconcile and settle monthly interest with respective external counterparties.
- Administer portfolio reconciliations investigating, escalating and resolving disputes
- Support the customer on-boarding process in collateral systems, verifying information back to original credit support documentation.
- Review and maintain desktop procedures relating to day to day processes.
- Assess and on board mandatory regulatory requirements as part of EMIR relating to CCP requirements, collateralisation, portfolio reconciliation and dispute resolution.
- Administer MTM valuation reporting
- Ensure market developments and best practices are rigorously followed and adopted as part of the overall framework
- Knowledge of ISDA and Credit Support Annex Agreements (CSAs).
- Knowledge of Global Master Repurchase Agreements (GMRAs).
- Knowledge of OTC derivatives transactions.
- Experience of negotiating and settling margin calls.
- Experience of portfolio reconciliations under EMIR.
- Experience of rate resets and fixings.
- Knowledge of COLLINE, ACADIASOFT and TRIOPTIMA
- Knowledge of Microsoft EXCEL and WORD