- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Our ACA trainees will learn the basics of accounting through a combination of self-study, study at college and day to day work for clients. Trainees initially learn the basics of bookkeeping and accounting and build on this knowledge as they progress through their training contract and become a fully qualified chartered accountant.
Our trainees have the opportunity to work across the complete range of our service offering including the following;
- Provision of bookkeeping services.
- Management accounting and reporting.
- Financial statement preparation.
- Assisting our clients with their year end audit process.
- Provision of technical accounting advice.
- Financial modelling.
- Systems and controls advisory.
- Be qualified to degree level, achieving a minimum 2:1.
- be able to work in the UK.
- be presentable and able to deal directly with clients.
- be self-starters who can act as part of a team, but also autonomously on client projects.
- have a strong interest in becoming a chartered accountant.
If you are looking to take that next step in your career and are ready to work in a dynamic environment, alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, please submit your application with your CV here.