- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £8.00 - £8.50 gross per hour
Are you looking for a job that is working with animals?
* Are you struggling to find an animal career option that pays well?
* Are you looking for a career that has realistic yet achievable development goals that has a CPD plan from day 1? (Don't believe us? Check it out for yourself on the government's national careers service website)
* Are you interested in the world of life science?
Our Clients are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join their growing Animal Technician team working at prestigious sites across the UK.
By becoming an Animal Technician you will have access to;
* A Structured career path - From day 1 you will have clear and achievable goals, leading to promotion levels which are accompanied with salary increases
* Decent earnings - Start your career from day 1 with decent earnings that rise along with the skills and experience you develop over time. In fact the UK stat's suggests that Animal Technologists earn more than the majority of roles available working with animals
* Be employed by some of the most prestigious and interesting organisations in the UK with not only a great salary but also inclusive benefits package and active social scene
* Passionate & Sociable teams - Work with a team of fellow animal technologists every day that just like you share a passion for animals
And finally, you will be joining an elite workforce of super intelligent, animal loving (animal mad!) individuals that get to do what they love - work with animals whilst getting paid for it.
Although a very rewarding role, the successful candidate must have the emotional maturity to deal with emotional issues such as euthanasia'
Daily duties working as an Animal Technician include;
* Feeding and watering
* General health checking
* Handling animals
* Cage cleaning and washing
Don't worry if you haven't previously held the role of an Animal Technician, providing you meet our requirements you will receive on the job training with full pay and benefits from day 1. If you apply via S3 Science you will also gain access to our '24/7 In Work Support team' who are made up of some of the industries experienced senior level animal technicians. This team is available to our applicants only and are there to support and help you flourish in your role all year round (yes even Christmas day!)
Are you looking for a job that starts immediately? Great! Have noticed period? Do not worry, they are also happy to wait for the right people too. There are multiple roles so plenty of opportunities there for the right candidate. The application process for this role is QUICK and EASY, and the essentials are enlisted within this advert.
Permitting you match said criteria, simply click and apply to the advert, and if successful, you will be contacted by a member of the team ASAP. Due to the number of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 1 week, unfortunately, you have not been successful for this role.
Interviews will be taking place ASAP and starts can be immediate but this is not essential should you have a notice period, they are willing to wait for the right people.
We have a high success rate in getting people their dream jobs, so please apply today and let us help you get that career you have been waiting for.
Did you know that by applying via an agency, you are 10 times more likely to successfully pass the interview and be offered a role? We ask that you apply solely via ourselves so that we can offer you this extra support. (Duplicate applications mean we are not able to represent you)
What are the benefits of applying for jobs solely through S3 as a recruitment agency as oppose to applying direct?
* You are 10 times more likely to be offered a role via an agency - You get FREE support and extra help providing you apply via our agency only. Please do speak to us first before applying for further roles, as we sadly cannot represent you if you apply directly or have duplicate applications to the same role. Let us do the hard work for you and trust our success rates!
* 1st hand Exclusive intel on upcoming and potential new jobs - We have access to jobs that you as a job seeker often cannot see (yet). Through many years of partnership with clients, agencies are often the first to hear about profiles that are needed. You could be that 1st CV in front of the hiring manager that is seen before the job advert is even up!
* We are trusted - As a well-known and established agency within this very niche sector, we are highly-trusted by the industry employers to find the right people. As a candidate, we would offer solid interview prep that is clear, up to date, revised and well informed. We can offer information, advice, and guidance on getting the job because we know the employers the best!
* 24/7 helpline - Support during the recruitment stage through to in work support stage. This could be for help with your application, pending interview and even once you are in work. We have a team of ex-industry senior level workers who are here to support you from the application, interview, offer and even when you are successfully placed in work.
So why wait? Apply now to start your career as an Animal Technician!
S3 Science is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status