- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £8,500.00 - £20,000.00 gross per year
Winner Recruitment are recruiting for a well-established Estate Agency based in East London. Are you hard-working and ambitious? Looking to start your career? What better way than to get into the lucrative property market?!
If you are sales driven and very money motivated, then this traineeship is for you! You must be well presented, a quick learner and able to adapt to any environment. You will become a Lettings and Sales Negotiator on a dual role basis.
So, if you’re up for a challenge and want to progress and develop within the sales and lettings department then you can hit the ground running.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a young, motivated individual to prove their ability and succeed based on your performance and in return you will progress further to higher level and will be very well rewarded.
The role will involve building, developing the sales and lettings where you will be guided, trained and working alongside the manager.
This fantastic role involves:
- 100% new business focused role, hence must have strong ability to source new business and keep stock levels up
- Ensuring all enquiries are responded to promptly and carrying out sales/letting viewings
- Obtaining offers on both sales and lets properties and hitting targets
- Cold calling/canvassing and self-generating your own leads, devising communication strategies, identifying new opportunities and responding to ensure new business is generated regularly
- Keeping a close eye on the local market and competitor activity, noticing any changes and recognising opportunities
- Managing Landlord relationships throughout the valuation, marketing and letting process
- Be target driven
- Highly organised and able to set your own diary
- Well-presented, confident and an excellent communicator
- The ability to work independently and be highly self-motivated
- Have high energy levels and the drive and determination to succeed
- Good IT skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- A keen eye for detail
- The willingness to go the extra mile
- Long term committed and looking to grow with the company
- Minimum GCSE or equivalent Grade B/6 in English
Salary, Benefits etc:
- Full-time, Apprenticeship with the potential to progress to higher level
- Up to £10,000 basic salary with an On Target Earning of £20k+ during your first year!
- Company phone
- Uncapped Commission Structure
- Bonuses based on performance
- Monday to Thursday - 9:00am to 7.00pm
- Fridays - 9:00am to 6.00pm
- Saturday (every other) - 9:00am to 4:00pm
You MUST hold a full driving licence and own your own car.
Apply now and you could start earning straight away!