- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £16,000.00 - £18,000.00 gross per year
Our highly reputable client in Bicester are looking for a junior IT/school leaver/graduate to join their team as a 1st Line IT Support Technician.
This brilliant opportunity for a IT enthusiast to gain valuable experience and grow within the company. There will be plenty of opportunity for training, external courses and qualifications.
This is a full time role working 37.5 hours per week.
Duties include (but not limited to)
- Providing solutions / work arounds to problems - resolve any problems to ensure minimal business disruption and reliable operations are in place.
- Setting up and configuring new hardware
- Maintain and upgrade existing employee equipment and applications.
- Ensure all employees are full equipped to carry out their responsibilities effectively and efficiently.
- Keep up to date with advancements in technology.
- Customer support.
Experience & Knowledge required:
- A passion for IT and technology.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Remaining calm and clear headed under pressure.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Excellent time management, organisational and prioritisation skills
- Proactive approach to work and to continuous improvement.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Flexible working attitude.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and ever growing company, where you can learn and progress, so don't delay in applying!
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.