- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Trainee Mortgage Advisor
Imagine a full time career working for the UKs favourite Finance Broker as a Trainee Mortgage Advisor, whilst being enrolled onto a fully expensed 'fast-track' completion of your CeMAP qualification and the opportunity to earn a realist £33,000 year one and over £40,000+ year 2.
Then add a fantastic working culture to the mix and not to mention a management team that encourages and supports its staff. If this sounds interesting, then continue reading…
You will join a Second Charge Mortgage advice team and be responsible for conducting high quality, pre-qualified sales calls to their customers. You will have a fine balance between treating customers fairly, building warm consultative rapport and keeping up to speed with the busy and fast paced environment whilst remaining compliant.
Ideal Trainee Mortgage Advisor:
* To call pre-qualified leads and complete full sales cycle
* Excellent Communicator with a desire to succeed
* CeMAP level 1 or higher is desirable (working towards full CeMAP)
* Knowledge of sales principles and methods would be ideal
* Full Sales Cycle Experience, preferably in B2C
* Track record of hitting KPIs, sales targets - know your numbers!
* Remaining compliant at all times
* IT Skills, Microsoft Capability - Intermediate or above
* Experience within a regulated finance company is desirable
In return this company can offer you:
* Basic Salary of £23,500 increasing to £25,500 after passing probation
* A Brilliant Working Culture
* Healthcare Insurance with rewards such as 50% off Gym Membership, Cinema Tickets, Starbucks, Apple Watch discount etc.
* Fantastic Open Plan Office Space
* Unrivalled Training Development
* Qualifications Expensed - Full CeMAP
* Realistic OTE £30,000 Year 1, £40k + Year 2 (£50k - £60k possible!)
* 22 Days Holiday + 1 Extra Day per year (Max 25 Days)
* Birthday Off
* Free Parking
* Regular Incentives Competitions with Great Prizes!
* Fantastic Career Opportunities
Hours - Monday - Friday Early / Late Shift (Between 09:00 - 20:00)
1 in 4 Saturdays, half day 09:30am - 14:30pm
If this sounds like you or sounds like something, you're capable of, we are looking forward to speaking with you soon
Role: Trainee Mortgage Advisor
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Bolton, Greater Manchester,
Apply for this job now.