- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Trainee Payroll Administrator 6-month FTC
Salary – DOE with bonus – 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension, free-parking and lots more
Our client, a leading global manufacturer is looking for a Payroll Administrator to join the team initially on a 6-month FTC to provide administration support within the Finance team.
You will be responsible for general administration duties to help support the Finance & Payroll team.
- Input payroll, finance and expenses information on to in-house systems
- Resolve queries received via phone and email
- General administration to include; filing, data entry, composing emails, ad-hoc finance admin
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Qualifications in Math’s and English
- Able to build rapport with customers
- Ability to multi-task
- Previous office experience preferred
This position will be working Monday to Friday 09:00am – 17:00pm with no weekend hours.
If you require any further information please contact Danielle Young on
GB Finance is your specialist in Accountancy and Financial Services recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including Banking, Insurance & Risk, Investment & Wealth and Accounting & Finance.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage finance jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.