- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £18,000.00 - £19,500.00 gross per year
We are looking for a Trainee Production Co-ordinator to join our Dynamic team based in Warwick. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return receive a competitive salary of £18,000 - £19,500 per annum.
Newbury Commercial Glazing is a growing business with over 25 years’ experience in providing a full range of aluminium glazing solutions to both public and private sectors. Whatever combination of designing, fabricating, supplying and installing aluminium glazing solutions is required; our expert team of industry-acknowledged professionals pride themselves on being able to find the right solution for our customers.
The Trainee Estimator/Production Co-ordinator’s role will be to support the Estimating and Project Co-ordinating Departments in pricing projects whilst assisting with the incoming stock and production of approval drawings. Through learning on the job you will develop your skills to become a successful Estimator or Production Co-ordinator depending on where you excel.
You will have a key responsibility for enabling the business to reach its full potential and have a keen interest in building a career within the Construction Industry.
Benefits you will receive as our Trainee Production Co-ordinator:
- A salary of £18,000 - £19,500 per annum
- Daily working hours of 7am – 4pm with two 15 minute breaks and a 30 minute lunch break
- Full training will be provided both in-house and externally with the aluminium systems houses
- Be supported to complete a Higher National Certificate in Construction and the Built Environment
- Opportunity to grow and develop into the role
Main duties and responsibilities of our Trainee Production Co-ordinator:
- Prepare approval drawings and work from drawings
- Assist in estimating prices, size of projects, hours and materials required and on site labour
- Complete quotes and issue these to customers
- Assist in stock taking materials, ordering the materials taking into account when on site, assist with the incoming materials and co-ordinate deliveries of materials to site
- Prepare and gather information for risk assessments and method statements
- Using software
- Organise site surveys and prepare the survey packs
- Communicate with existing and potential customers
- Understand the National Building Specifications
- Training and learning on the job
Our Ideal Trainee Production Co-ordinator will have the below skills and experience:
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A relevant degree – a Construction related degree is desirable
- DBS Checked
- Hold a full, valid, clean UK Driving Licence
- Be commercially aware
- Be a team player who is amiable and approachable
- Have a willingness to learn and ability to use their initiative
- High attention to detail and organised
- Be customer service orientated
- Previous experience within the Construction Industry is desirable
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Trainee Production Co-ordinator then please click ‘Apply’ today!
No agencies please.
- customer service
- ms project