- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £18,000.00 - £24,000.00 gross per year
- St Albans
We are recruiting for Resourcers to join a well-established specialist recruitment agency, based in St Albans.
You will be very interested in working within the recruitment sector, keen to transfer or expand your skills in a fast-paced role.
You may be a recent graduate or have worked for 2-3 years since leaving school, now ready for a real challenge!
You'll enjoy a fast-paced environment and would relish the opportunity to use your initiative to make your own decisions. Most importantly, you'll have a strong work ethic, lots of drive, enthusiasm and the desire to be successful.
You'll receive an impressive introduction to the business, working closely and training with highly experienced professionals.
In return for your hard work, the position offers exceptional opportunities to progress to a Recruitment Consultant position as you grow within the role.
- Sourcing, identifying and selecting candidates for high value vacancies across the UK
- Generate leads and contact information through researching and networking
- Developing customer relationships within the focused sectors
- Managing recruitment projects through delivering highly skilled candidates
- Exceeding revenue and activity targets
What the employer is looking for:
- Strong verbal and written English is essential along with excellent interpersonal skills
- Confident and natural networking ability, to build great client and candidate relationships
- Excellent personal presentation
- Motivated, goal orientated with a hunger to succeed
What's in it for you?
- The company offers a generous commission structure, high earning potential and the opportunity to work in a highly regarded organisation.
- Salary: £18k-£24k with exceptional earning potential
Please note due to the number of applications we often receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.