- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £20,000.00 - £35,000.00 gross per year
Trainee Recruitment - Motivated Graduates Wanted
Wimbledon, South West London
£20k base with uncapped earning potential (OTE £35k in year 1, £60k in year 2, £100k+ year 3 onwards)
Starting in January
We are looking for competitive, resilient and outgoing individuals to join us we continue to grow! If you're someone who loves winning, works hard and is keen to take hold of their career and make something of it then read on!
Recruitment isn't an easy job, but the hard work pays off it can be both financially rewarding and fun. Working within Harnham you will be developing your knowledge on data & analytics and becoming an expert within the markets we specialise in.
Recruitment is at its core a sales-based role, but instead of selling a product you are selling people and a service to clients who have high expectations of what you need to deliver. The added complexity comes from the fact your products are people: who can be unpredictable and will certainly keep you on your toes! Being a sales role means it is very fast paced and challenging but working within a meritocratic environment along with all the commission you can earn makes it very attractive, especially in comparison to other entry level jobs on the market.
Who are Harnham?
Harnham are the global leaders in data and analytics recruitment working with a broad range of clients, from leading betting agencies to retail brands and corporate banks as well as big 4 consultancies. Starting in 2006 with our 3 ambitious founders we have grown to 130 people across offices in London, NewYork and SanFrancisco. We are a competitive and high achieving team of recruiters who all want to be successful in our own right but also celebrate each others successes - whether that's closing a deal, hitting target or getting a promotion!
Why work with us?
Competitive & fun culture - we always have something to get involved in, whether it's scoring goals on our netball and football teams or having a few drinks down the pub! We have a monthly book club as well as ongoing team competitions that keep everyone's motivation up. Even growing from 20 to 80 people rapidly, our culture has not changed and is definitely a big part of what makes us unique from other agencies out there.
Market leading training - our 2 in-house trainers have 15 years of recruitment & sales experience between them, so they know what it takes to be successful. Both being top billers in their prime now share their wisdom and knowledge with you through interactive group sessions, one on one coaching and our e-learning portal.
Unlimited earning potential - we have an uncapped commission structure meaning there are no limits on what you earn, of course it's down to you to work hard and earn it! On top of our commission you also have the potential to earn bonuses on top of yearly earnings.
Award winning company - most recently we were crowned "APSCo's Recruitment Company of the Year 2018" and were voted Sunday Times Top Companies to work for which we are extremely proud of and we're not stopping there for award entries.
What do you need to bring?
- Competitive attitude - we always have competitions going on here so if you like winning you better bring your A game to keep up with our consultants
- Resilient and determined nature - you're going to face a lot of rejection in recruitment so you're going to need a tonne of resilience and determination to bounce back when things aren't going your way
- Sales drive - recruitment is a sales role where you're constantly playing a numbers game to reach the end goal of closing a deal, if the thought of working with KPIs or targets doesn't motivate you then it's likely you won't enjoy recruitment
- Energy - you never know what's around the corner in recruitment which adds excitement and you'll be constantly kept on your toes and need to be adaptable to lots of different situations
- A quick learner - not many people know much about data & analytics but quickly pick up the market and become experts within the field they recruit in
If you are looking to start your career in recruitment and want it to be at Harnham, then apply by submitting your CV now to send your application to Emma Way at Harnham.
- recruitment consultant
- business development
- graduate programme
- trainee consultant