- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- ENGLAND GB
Job Title: Trainee Software Support Technician
Salary: Up to £17,000 DOE
Job type: Permanent, Full time
The Company is a software reseller based near Ashford in Kent looking to expand their team with a hard-working individual with excellent customer service skills and an interest in IT and business software.
As a trainee software support technician your role is to be the initial point of contact for the organisation providing first line advice and support on Pegasus software products.
- Learn how to provide telephone, email or remote support to end users
- Take ownership of helpdesk calls and follow through to completion
- Keep customers fully informed of progress in relation to open calls
- To accurately record details of actions and advice given in their in-house database
- Escalate issues as appropriate to the relevant team member The candidate:
Successful candidates for this role will have an interest in IT, an affinity for numbers and a passion for excellent customer service. You must be able to work well under pressure using your own initiative. Some travel is required for initial and ongoing training requirements on Pegasus software products.
Additional requirements of this entry level role include:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good communication (verbal and written) skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to operate with minimal supervision
- Proficient with Windows desktop computers
- Proficient with Microsoft Office specifically Outlook, Excel and Word The following are not required but would be preferred:
- Some accountancy knowledge or experience of accounting applications/ERP business software
- Experience in a support or customer services environment
- A full, clean UK driving licence They offer you:
- Work within a friendly, close knit team who are passionate about building long term relationships with our customers
- Opportunity to progress – customer site visits, software implementations, consultancy work
- 28 days holiday increasing each year you stay with us
- Company pension scheme
- Company social events – dinners, drinks, escape rooms! Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Customer Service Executive, 1st Line Technical Support Analyst, IT Technician, IT Support Engineer, IT Service Engineer, IT Service Desk Technician, 1st Line Helpdesk Engineer, Customer Service Technician IT Support Technician, 1st Line Support Engineer, Support Technician, IT Support Engineer, 1st Line Support Technician, Technical Support, IT Support, IT Systems Support, Support Engineer, IT Customer Support Advisor may also be considered for this role.