- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Vitality, Training and Development Specialist, Bournemouth, £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
We're a positively different, fast-growing insurance and financial services provider that rewards its 1,000,000+ members for healthy habits.
We aim to be the best Private Medical insurer in the UK, offering the best service in the industry.
This means we need the best people, ready to live our vibrant brand and make a difference to the business every day.
As our Training and Development Specialist, you'll get the benefits our members enjoy, including:
- Our award winning private Vitality Health insurance + wellness incentive programme
- Vitality Partners and Rewards
- Apple Watch, Ocado, Garmin, Champneys Spa days, half price gym memberships, Disney Store discounts to name a few!
- Personal health fund + Life Assurance
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- 25 Days annual leave + Bank holidays + option to buy and sell 5 more.
- Flexible benefits package
- Internal incentives, competitions and awards
- a chance to win football and sports tickets or even be in with a chance to have a holiday of a lifetime
- A genuine opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
As our Training and Development Specialist you will join our technical training team.
This role is fast paced, varied and would include inducting new employees, working on technical learning projects to improve our member experience and partnering the launch of new and exciting products.
Over the past year this has included launching partnerships with Disney and Nike.
In this role you would be responsible for each stage of the learning cycle and would be challenged to deliver positively different and effective training solutions using an array of different approaches.
Responsibilities as our Training and Development Specialist include:
- Consult with the business leaders and projects over product & technical training needs
- Provide recommendations for effective learning and development interventions
- Design 'on-brand' training materials and aids, ensuring sign-off gained by subject matter experts
- Create digital learning solutions using various applications i.e.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with all key stakeholders
- Able to work on initiative and effectively prioritise own workstack in line with business priorities
To become our Training and Development Specialist, you will have the below skills and experience:
- Experience of developing others
- Is used to speaking in front of large size groups
- Knowledge of learning styles, principles and concepts
- GCSE English and Maths, minimum grade C or equivalent qualifications.
- Experience of providing classroom based / face-to-face training
- Has previous experience acting as a training consultant
- Has worked within the financial services industry
- CIPD qualified or equivalent
Working for Vitality as our Training and Development Specialist you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
Closing Date: Friday 20th December 2019
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Training and Development Specialist then please click 'apply' today