- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £23,000.00 gross per year
Office Angels have an exciting opportunity for a Training & QMS Coordinator to join our client close to Edinburgh City Centre. This is a permanent role, working Monday - Thursday 9am - 5pm and Friday 9am - 4.30pm, with a salary of £23,000.
Duties and Tasks:
- Support the Training Manager in the day to day running of the Company to ensure all key deadlines and targets are met within timescales
- Help the Company achieve key recruitment targets as per the Company's business plan
- Ensure the Company operates within SDS operating rules and the Company's QMS standard
- Co-ordinate the Company's external QMS with RTOs: create standardised procedures, ensure customer complaints and non-conformances are actioned and completed within timescales
- Prepare and issue QMS and RTO meeting agendas and attend and minute QMS/RTO meetings and participate in facetime meetings
- Help raise the Company's profile by attending and coordinating the Company's events and script/source content for various communications and social media
- Input/enter, update, check details, monitor any trends and run reports from the various databases to ensure accurate and up-to-date information is recorded
- Carry out administration tasks (inputting data, running reports, scanning, collating paperwork, creating documents, filing, printing etc.)
- Monthly attend QMS sessions with RTO and where required, provide long term RTO absence cover to maintain the smooth operation of the department (sickness, maternity or exceptional circumstances etc.)
Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous experience in a similar role preferable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including a pleasant telephone manner
- Experienced with Microsoft Office: Word/Excel/Outlook and databases.
- Must have ability to plan, organise and prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Ability to multitask and work accurately and effectively under pressure
- Have a proactive and flexible attitude
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision
- Must be an organised individual
- Must have and maintain a clean driving license
- Access to a car
- Previous experience working with a Quality Management System (QMS)
- Previous experience organising work events
- Previous experience working with key stakeholders at various levels
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant personally, it isn't always possible and sadly we cannot provide individual feedback.
If you are interested in this role and wish to be considered please click apply!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Office Angels who are operating as an employment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
We're proud to say our consultants are experts in recruitment and are more than happy to discuss the benefits in more detail; please contact your local Office Angels branch for further information.
**If you are currently registered with Office Angels and interested in this role please contact your consultant by email**
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: httpscandidate-privacy
- social media