- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Transfer Pricing Senior Manager, BirminghamTransfer Pricing Senior Manager, Birmingham
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a Transfer Pricing Senior Manager to join a leading consulting firm based in Birmingham.
This dynamic fast paced practice continues to see year on year growth and is looking for driven individuals to come in and be a part of this success. You will be working alongside experienced specialists enabling you to develop and expand upon your technical ability within a firm known for the professional development of its staff.
- Undertaking transfer pricing planning and pricing implementation.
- Preparation and negotiation of Advance Pricing Agreements on behalf of clients.
- Assisting clients with tax audits from HMRC and transfer pricing defence strategies.
- Preparation of transfer pricing documentation for planning or compliance purposes (including statistical analysis).
- Identify opportunities to expand the scope and value of services delivered.
- Build commercial networks and relationships internally and externally.
- Involvement in the management of the team and managing junior staff development.
- Significant Transfer Pricing experience.
- ATT/CTA qualified or equivalent.
- Very good organisation skills with ability to plan, prioritize, meet deadlines, monitor budget and manage multiple projects.
- A strategic and commercial awareness of wide business issues.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to get in touch for a confidential chat.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Download CV template