- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £22,000.00 - £26,000.00 gross per year
Freightserve are looking to recruit an experienced Transport Controller.
The company are a Heathrow based Freight company.
- - Scheduling & allocation of drivers to daily collections & deliveries nationwide.
- Scheduling & allocation of drivers to airport recoveries from inbound flights & outbound tenders.
- Arrange suitable amalgamations based on consignment pick-up windows / delivery deadlines & locations.
- Monitoring all daily collections & deliveries liaising with employed drivers and third party sub contractors to ensure driver schedules are being met.
- Printing of driver's collection & delivery documentation.
- Liaising with drivers via telephone to receive milestone information.
- Data entry of key milestone information (Pick Up confirmation / Out For Delivery / Proof Of Delivery details / Airline Tender / Airline Recovery).
- Management of shared mailbox, to include the receipt of new transport bookings and internal queries.
- Dealing with telephone enquiries from internal departments accurately and efficiently.
Maintain standards of discipline among the drivers especially in regard to:
- o Start and Finish times
o Uniform and Appearance
o Vehicle Cleanliness
o Parking Tickets
o Vehicle Damage
Working hours are Monday
- Friday 1100
Please only apply if you have the necessary experience as only people with the correct experience will be contacted.