- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £25,000.00 - £35,000.00 gross per year
Position: Transport Planner
Reports to: Office Team Leader
Salary Range: £25,000 to £35,000
A specialist transport planning and infrastructure design consultancy have an opportunity available for a Transport Planner, with a background in development planning to join their Cambridge team.
The team is very much in its infancy at present, and so the successful applicant will benefit from rapid opportunities to take on increasing levels of responsibility and progress their career.
- Relevant professional qualification & membership to a professional organisation;
- Consultancy based transport planning experience;
- Good understanding of the development planning process;
- Proficiency with TRICS database, ARCADY & PICADY;
- Experience with AutoCAD would be beneficial;
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills.
The position will require the Transport Planner to:
- Produce & review transport assessments, statements, travel plans & other technical notes;
- Carry out junction analysis/modelling;
- Preliminary highway & junction design;
- Assist in preparing appeals documentation & attend hearings;
- Attend expert witness hearings;
The successful applicant will earn a starting salary of up to £35,000, whilst joining a team with ambitious plans to continue their growth through 2019 & 2020. There will be significant opportunities to rise in seniority as you progress, with new challenges arising as the company continues its growth.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like further information, then please feel free to contact David Redfern on .
Cambridge, Peterborough, Bury St Edmunds, Northampton, Corby, Kettering, Luton, Colchester, Kings Lynn, Thetford, Witchford, Huntingdon, Newmarket.
- transport assessments
- development planning
- travel plans