- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £19,000.00 - £22,000.00 gross per year
Core Hours of Work
- 06:00 Sunday to Thursday
- 35 hours per week
- £22,000 per annum
What Is The Role?
Joining us as a Transport Support Administrator, you will support the Night Team to ensure that all documentation and Health & Safety standards are compliant with legal requirements.
The main duties of the role will be;
- Liaising with night driving staff
- Generating paperwork through internal systems
- Answering the telephone and dealing with routine enquiries
- Tracking vehicles
- Monitoring traffic conditions
- Operating and updating internal and external IT systems
- Data Entry and General Administration Duties
As part of our team, you'll have:
- Full induction and training during your employment
- Assess to our Colleague Assistance Programme, where you can speak to a trained counsellor on any issues including, money troubles, alcohol and drug abuse, illness, relationship difficulties or bereavement which may be affecting you at home or work
- Unique online system, collating pay slips and other information
- Refer a friend scheme: Earn up to £500 for referrals
- A range of employee benefits, such as Holiday Discounts, Sharesave Scheme & Pure Gym Discounts
- Promotion opportunities
Who Are We Looking For?
Although a track record in warehouse role would be desirable, demonstrable flexibility to undertake a variety of duties in a fast paced environment would be considered.
You'll also be able to evidence:
- Strong communication skills and the credibility to effectively build relationships with all team members and management
- Tenacity and effective approach to meeting and exceeding targets and delivering an outstanding client experience
- Adaptability, positivity and effectivity when working with ambiguity and changing commercial drivers
- Ability to work at pace whilst maintaining an accurate, high quality output
- Highly organised with a well-developed approach to prioritisation
What Happens Next?
If your initial application is successful, you will be contacted by one of our specialist, in-house Recruiters.
They will talk you through the role and answer any questions you may have.
An interview will then be arranged for a suitable time.
If successful the Recruitment Team will guide you through the process up until your first day, where you will have a full induction into the company and continued support from your new team.