- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £17,000.00 - £20,000.00 gross per year
Do you have experience working in Travel?
Do you strive on providing an exceptional customer service?
Can you work towards targets with ease?
I am currently recruiting for a well known travel organisation who are seeking an experienced Travel Consultant for their branch based in Irvine, Scotland.
You MUST have experience working within the travel industry and also in store to be considered for this luxury travel firm. Knowledge is the key to delivering exceptional customer service as well having a passion for the industry!
Salary between £16-20k DOE + monthly bonus
Working between Monday - Friday, 9am-5.30pm and two Saturday's per month 9am-5pm - NO SUNDAYS!
What will you do?
* Deliver excellent customer service at all times to ensure continuous customer retention
* Create 'once in a lifetime' travel experiences for the clients
* Meet / surpass all sales targets
* Using a variety of different booking systems throughout each conversation
* Process all transactions accurately and efficiently
If this sounds like the position for you, then APPLY TODAY!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- customer service