- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Have you managed the building services within a high profile "trophy" building? My client is looking for a General Manager / Senior FM who understands how to operate a successful flagship site and lead a team of senior and junior FM professionals.
My client is a leading provider of FM services with a portfolio of prime & super prime commercial buildings, they have the best reputation for service within the sector. They are looking for a Senior Facilities Manager / General Manager to take control and manage all hard & soft services of a "Trophy" building in central London that you would be proud to be the face of. It has high profile tenants who enjoy a 5* "hotel style" service and are reflective of the quality of the building.
As well as the FM services, you'll be managing a large service charge budget, reception staff and a facilities assistant as well as the outsourced contractors. A strong customer service approach is essential - able to take the initiative and ensure the tenants have a seamless "hotel" style service.
- Solid FM experience at a senior level managing a large, good quality commercial office building
- Exceptional client management skills and a strong customer service focus
- Experienced in managing both hard & soft services such as HVAC, lifts, cleaning, security
- Cyclical, preventative and reactive maintenance
- Procurement and setting / managing KPI's and SLA's
- Preparing and managing service charge budgets
- A flexible and proactive approach
- Contract management knowledge and experience gained in service delivery surroundings.
- Proven line manager's experience of professional staff including performance management, motivation and staff development.
- Managing health & safety
- Ideally: MBIFM and IOSH or NEBOSH
As property and facilities specialists, we are always interested in hearing from MBIFM / IOSH / NEBOSH qualified Facilities Managers / General Managers with service charge budgeting experience. If you have MBIFM, NEBOSH / IOSH and service charge budgeting experience please do submit your cv for our attention.
Due to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unable to respond individually to each application. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you may assume you have not been selected this time - but you are welcome to apply for any future vacancy you feel you are suitable for. Thank you for your interest in Acme Appointments.
- customer service
- safety and security