- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £32,000.00 - £35,300.00 gross per year
Truck Technician - Aldershot
Salary: £32,877 - £35,316 depending on experience and qualifications
Our client - aPrestigeCommercial Vehicle dealer - provide a ‘one-stop shop’ for all your vehicle needs, from sales through to service. Committed to keeping the customer’s business moving, all vehicles have a 3-year unlimited mileage warranty and free roadside assistance for up to 30 years. With an extensive range of New and Used commercial vehicles available, they are sure to have the vehicle that meets their customer’s business and leisure needs.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Truck Technician to join their Aldershot team.
Within this role the Truck Technician would be:
- Inspecting, repairing and maintaining the brand’s vehicles
- Actively using their motoring knowledge and vehicle training
- Offering excellent customer service from start to finish
We are looking for a Truck Technician who possesses a can-do attitude, and a minimum of 5 years’ experience within a commercial workshop.
- 45 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8:00am to 17:30pm (30 mins unpaid lunch break)
- Open to alternate earlies and lates alternate shift pattern (W1: 08:00 to 17:30, W2: 12:30 to 22:00)
- Overtime offered at 1.33
Essential skills and experience required:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within a commercial workshop
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
- Truck Technician
- customer service