- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £20,000.00 - £26,000.00 gross per year
Truck Tyre Fitter/Technician
We are seeking a Truck Tyre Fitter/Technician to work on a Full time, permanent basis for a Tyre and Auto Services company near Bicester.
Benefits include an excellent working environment, employee discounts on servicing, MOT and tyres, and an opportunity to earn bonus. You will also have the opportunity to work on your own vehicle/projects on site. This is a great opportunity to work with a proactive and friendly team that offers a variation of duties each day.
You will be reporting to the Centre Manager (or Assistant Centre Manager as appropriate) you will take responsibility for tyre fitting and tyre repairs. Assisting with the completion of tyre fitting and repairs on a variety of cars and light vehicles in compliance with company procedure and Health & Safety regulations. You will ensure the work is carried out to a high standard in line with our customer journey and for portraying a professional image.
The Ideal Tyre Technician must possess:
- Full UK driving licence with no more than 9 points (you will be subject to licence checks)
- The willingness to constantly learn and improve your own performance
- The ability to interact with our customers effectively
- Experience in a professional workshop environment
- Act on your own initiative and take responsibility for the quality of your own work
- Previous experience within a similar role
Skills & Qualities
- Proactive approach and able to work on own initiative
- The ability to multi task and think on your feet
- Experience of working in a similar role (qualifications desirable but not essential)
- Reliable and the able to work to deadlines
- Friendly and approachable manner
Please get in touch for further details or to apply, we look forward to hearing from you