- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £18,000.00 - £20,000.00 gross per year
Salary: £18,000.00 - £20,000.00 (performance related)
Job Type: Full time, permanent role; 8.30am - 5.00pm Monday - Friday. No weekends!
- have a passion for helping people;
- want to be fully funded to achieve a Level 3 qualification in tutoring adults or have a relevant qualification already;
- inspire, motivate and build confidence in others;
- want to support long term unemployed and vulnerable adults to gain skills for employment.
Go Train support thousands of people every year to get back into work, and we are looking for dedicated individuals to join our team in Woolwich to tutor adults in vocational skills.
- have a varied workload including tutoring, marking and auditing workbooks
- work within a diverse and encouraging team to provide an inspiring learning experience;
- work to internal structured quality standards and audit
Go Train offers
- opportunities for personal and professional development
- pension scheme
- healthcare cash-back scheme
- your birthday off every year
- a rewarding role that really does transform lives of our learners.
Apply today to work with one of the largest providers of adult training in the Southeast.
Closing date for applications: 19th July 2019
Go Train reserves the right to remove a vacancy at any time prior to the published closing date.
- Adult Education
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- customer service