- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
UK Sales Director - Attractive + benefits + Bonus + equity opportunity
Our client is a Leading supplier and distributor of specialist chemicals to the construction sector. Established for over 2 decades the business has successfully developed its portfolio of leading brand technical products and continues to grow organically and through acquisition via a range of sales channels.
The business has exciting and ambitious plans to double the size of the business across the next 3 years, achieving greater UK market share.
The business is seeking a talented industry Sales professional with a proven track record of delivering results and building high performance sales teams.
* Lead, develop and deliver the sales strategy of the business.
* Manage sales budget/ PL effectively in line with business plan
* Plan and execute the sales tactics to drive the revenue and business growth in line with the business objectives
* Build, lead and develop a high performing team
* Devise pricing strategy to ensure further market penetration and strong margin returns
* Work closely with the MD to identify new and existing opportunities for growth.
* Capitalise on market opportunities out-perform competitor businesses
* Develop strong business relationships with key industry decision makers
* Proven track record of Sales management and delivery with experience gained from within the construction chemicals sector
* Graduate Calibre individual
* Ability to shape and lead a business to high sales growth
* Commercially astute, understanding nuances of the sector and trends as well as being able to identify commercial opportunities
* History of building high performing teams and achieving targets/ objectives
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Driven individual with the ability to inspire others through leading by example.
Attractive + Benefits + Bonus + Equity opportunity
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment
Role: UK Sales Director : 18288
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London, London,
Apply for this job now.