- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are helping one of the most renowned organisations recruit a Unix System Administrator.
The successful candidate will ensure that the systems are maintained and managed as well as resolving service affecting issues, implement changes to the systems and build new systems and environments when appropriate.
- Technical assistance
- Deliver change to the business using a continuous improvement workflow
- Responsible for the ongoing maintenance, security, and availability of Systems infrastructure based on business requirements and adhering to tight operations, security, and procedural models.
- Create documentation
- Troubleshooting problems to help find and fix root causes.
- Implementation of system changes
- Operating system patching and maintenance
- Respond to and resolve incidents and problem tickets.
- Demonstrate a high level of technical expertise to support complex Unix Systems across all tiers, under minimal supervision
- Linux Administration (Centos or Redhat)
- Solaris 10 administration
- Apache HTTPD
- Shell scripting (bash, python, perl, or ksh)
- operating system
About the company
Whether you are searching for a top performer or an exciting new opportunity within the Hospitality industry, Regal Guest Services are here to help.
As a recruitment agency specializing in Hospitality, we are trusted by hotels, restaurants, private clubs, resorts and other Hospitality related companies and businesses.
We work with established companies as well as start ups in order to provide candidates with perfect-fit positions for their careers.
Here we post a range of our latest job offers throughout the UK, from a range of positions including chefs, directors, managers, food and beverage assistants and many more.