- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £24,373.00 - £35,971.00 gross per year
Strategy Education is currently looking for an excellent teacher to teach full time in Year 5/6 from January 2020. The School is a fully inclusive 3 form entry Primary School situated in Thurrock Essex. They have 588 wonderful children on roll who are hardworking, polite, well behaved and a delight to be around. If appointed, you would be joining a staff team who share the very highest aspirations for all pupils.
About the Role
• Has secure knowledge and skills to teach the Year 6 National Curriculum.
• Is an outstanding classroom practitioner.
• Is creative, imaginative and passionate about maximising every pupils' learning potential.
• Is willing to offer other aspects to school life beyond the classroom.
• Is a committed team player who would thrive when working collaboratively with the Year 5/6 teachers and LSA's to secure at least good if not accelerated progress.
Previous Year 5/6 experience is desirable, but not essential.
The position would suit a teacher with skill, passion, determination and creativity who provides the highest quality provision for all children.
The successful candidate will demonstrate outstanding teaching ability, teamwork, dedication and passion in order to help the current KS2 cohort achieve their full potential.
Visits to meet the children and staff are warmly welcomed. If you are interested in this or any other position we have for September please get in touch for an informal chat with a qualified and experienced Recruitment Consultant.