- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £24,000.00 - £45,000.00 gross per year
ARE YOU A VEHICLE TECHNICIAN LOOKING FOR A NEW CHALLENGE?
PRESTIGE MAIN DEALERSHIP IN GUILDFORD URGENTLY SEARCHING FOR A COMMITTED LEVEL 3 TECHNICIAN!
BASIC £24,000 - £36,000 DOE PLUS GENEROUS BONUS SCHEME!
My client, a busy main dealer in Guildford, is looking for a Qualified Level 3 Vehicle Technician to join their existing, experienced team. You will be working on a fantastic brand of vehicle, and opportunities to further develop your skills will be provided.
Key Responsibilities - - To undertake maintenance, service and repair activities on motor vehicles of all types to the highest standard within the scheduled times.
- Inspect machines, engines, transmissions etc. and run diagnostic tests to discover functionality issues.
- Complete preventative maintenance including vehicle services and tyre changes.
- Look for ways to identify future customer costs savings by recommending preventative maintenance and appropriate vehicle expenditure.
- Keep logs of work and report on issues.
Key Requirements - - Level 3 qualification in Motor Vehicle Maintenance and Repair (or equivalent).
- MOT licence (desirable, not essential)
- Full, clean driving licence (essential).
For the right candidate my client is prepared to offer a package designed to attract and retain the best people. If you feel undervalued where you are, and want a fresh challenge - then don't delay - apply today!
INTERVIEWS ARE BEING BOOKED NOW! APPLY IN CONFIDENCE TODAY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!
PrimaArdelle Associates are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within the Code of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 only suitable applicants will be contacted
- Motor Vehicle
- Vehicle Maintenance