- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £16,500.00 - £18,500.00 gross per year
Utilities and Referencing Services Adviser
£16,500 - £18,500
Hours of work: Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm
We’re looking to add a Utilities and Referencing Services Adviser to our existing team based in Musselburgh. As well as a competitive salary we offer a generous holiday allowance along with access to our perk scheme.
Ittria are an indispensable service provider to letting agents across the UK. On behalf of our partner letting agents, we arrange for the supply of a property to be switched to our preferred supplier. We'll also contact the local council and all companies that provide utility services to the property to let them know when people move in and out of a property along with any meter readings as required. We also carry out end to end referencing for our partners on any prospective new tenants looking to rent a property with them.
- Delivery of processing tasks on our bespoke system.
- Outbound calling to customers and suppliers to follow up on any missing information.
- Dealing with inbound calls as required.
- Meeting quality and productivity targets.
- Supporting with all admin and commercial admin tasks.
- Champion the vision & values of Ittria to embed the preferred culture and spirit within the Company.
- Champion the goals & objectives of Ittria to ensure a common purpose and motivation with colleagues and partners towards the delivery of the strategy of Ittria.
- Delivery of actions and supply of suggestions within Operating Plan.
As well as having a strong background in data processing Utilities and Referencing Services Advisers will have:
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and listening skills
- Problem solving ability
- Solid competence in the use of Word, Excel, and Outlook packages
- Positive self-starter with can do attitude and initiative
- Proven experience within a similar role
- Dealing with customer enquires via phone and email
- Working with high volumes of data
- Strong communication skills, able to listen to requirements and convert into resolution
- Ability to put the customer first
- Adaptability to changing business requirements
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Desire to work in a fast paced and fun environment
In return we offer:
- A competitive salary
- The opportunity to progress your career in a quickly growing company