- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
UX Designer - J.P. Morgan CIB DXD (Markets) Execution & Data Analytics, Vice President Role: UX Designer - J.P. Morgan CIB DXD (Markets) Execution & Data Analytics
J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than a hundred countries.
Our international Digital Experience Design (DXD) team of 100+ designers in 6 locations plays a key role in building customer-centric products and services for our people and clients.
The role: UX Designer (London)
For a hugely talented and enthusiastic designer, this is an outstanding opportunity to join a digital design team working alongside product managers, business sponsors and engineers.
You will get to deliver products on a market leading platform in a fast-paced, results-driven environment, where demand for the team's services and expertise is high.
We are part of an exciting and growing global organisation where you will enjoy frequent communication with project stakeholders and be an active player in a flourishing in-house design/UX community.
What's important to us:
- Purpose and meaning - helping our organization grow in understanding and use of Design to solve problems and articulate a desirable future.
- Making and learning - prototyping and testing ideas to help realise a first-class design propositions and experiences which achieve customer and employee goals in new ways.
- A culture conducive to creativity - cultivating an environment in which creative individuals thrive, while providing opportunities for others to learn more about creativity and design with the support of senior managers.
Who you are:
Someone who wants to influence your own development. You're looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point. You will be experienced, under no-illusions about the challenge and complexity of delivery within a global organisation, but resolute in embodying the change you want to see as part of a team of design-thinkers who support one-another.
What we're looking for:
- Academic and applied knowledge in one or more related areas including: UX Design, Industrial Design, Product Design, Service Design, Visual Design, Design Research, Psychology, Anthropology, Prototyping, Strategy.
- A belief in the importance of User Centric Design and its importance to the future success of large organisations.
- An ability to empathise and translate needs into exceptional experiences.
- Excellent collaboration, communication and organization skills.
- A desire to understand and solve complex multi-faceted problems
- A willingness to share your knowledge with colleagues, or those taking part in design training.
- Hands-on experience of designing for a variety of digital touch-points and non-digital channels.
- Hands-on experience of designing execution or data analytics workflows.
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Adobe, Sketch, InVision, or other similar tools used widely in the design community.
- Strong project and people management skills.
Nice to haves:
- A confident speaker and presenter, for example at conferences or academic institutions.
- Experience of working in financial services
The hiring manager for this job opening would welcome a conversation about flexibility. This could range from ad hoc flexibility in a full time position, to a more formal Flexible Work Arrangement
About J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com .
"JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government's Disability Confident Scheme. "