- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £60,000.00 - £75,000.00 gross per year
This is an opportunity to join the Product & Design team of a creative, fast-growing and independent software company.
Join a company that believes UX/design is just as important in fintech and finance as in other sectors.
We know that design can improve customer experience and engagement, positively impacting profitability for our customers.
They currently have an immediate vacancy for an experienced UX/Product Designer based in London to play a key role at the cutting edge of Real Time rich Internet applications.
You'll be a member of the Product team, supporting the continuous improvements of our industry-leading products and creating groundbreaking UIs.
You will (amongst other things):
- Bring proven (and innovative) methods for integrating User Experience(UX) design practices into Agile software development projects
- Work with product owners and managers, client services and directly with clients to continually improve our software's features and functionality
- Create wireframes/interaction designs for desktop and mobile applications
- Produce rapid, iterative prototypes
- Sketch, draw and scribble through workshops
- Originate UI concepts and models, as well as improving existing ones
The client is a fantastic organisation who have excellent retention and work with some of the biggest companies in the world.
They are at the cutting edge of the Fintech world and a great team to be a part of.
If you feel this could be of interest, please do not hesitate to apply.
UX Designer, Product Designer, Senior