- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
UX UI Developer - 90229058
Posting Range:8 Apr 2019 - Ongoing
Job Title UX UI Developer
As a UX UI Developer, you’ll be responsible for supporting the development of Colleague based applications that allow our users to service Customers via Branch, Telephony and Operational Channels. The front end applications are used by multiple business segments including Retail, Wealth, Corporate, Business Banking and BarclayCard.
What will you be doing?
• Create wireframes, prototypes and concepts to communicate design solutions to stakeholders
• Create visual design concepts that drive innovation and help contribute to long-term strategy
• Interpret, translate, and help to define UX design standards and patterns
• Collaborate with project teams to understand both the user’s needs & the business requirements
• Conduct user research and user testing sessions to inform, ideate and iterate designs
• Utilise emerging trends and technologies to drive innovation
What we’re looking for:
• Strong knowledge of prototyping software
• Strong knowledge of visual design software such as Adobe Creative Cloud and Sketch
• Experience of designing to framework libraries and brand guidelines
• Ability to translate business requirements into wireframe designs
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Good knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS
• Experience in the Fintech industry
Where will you be working?
• Radbroke Hall is a hidden gem in the heart of the Cheshire countryside and home to our 3,200-strong team
• As we’re based in the country side, we have accommodated many facilities including our subsidized canteen, onsite Starbucks café, Tennis and Squash Courts, Gym and shop
• We have a really open, friendly culture here at Radbroke and sense of community.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with us.
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.