- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £43,000.00 - £52,000.00 gross per year
A VAT manager must be able to present solutions to increasingly complex technical issues, demonstrate sufficient technical knowledge, in own service area, to develop solutions to complex technical issues and manage a team, actively working on day to day assignments.
BUT to achieve this our client being a progressive and proven flexible employer offers a range of agile working options.... working from home and/or the office; part to full time hours and this is across all the firm's disciplines not just for a new VAT Manager.
Our client has therefore been able to create their own unique culture, one that allows individuals to have the autonomy to make their own decisions within a flexible structure, in an atmosphere where inclusivity and teamwork are the norm.
It's also true, given this collaborative environment, that their clients are proud to work with them - they see the help given unlocks their own potential for growth and regularly recommend our client to other similar, dynamic organisations. Our client is understandably very proud of their position in their local and regional markets and the strong reputation developed, not just for the excellence of their client work but, as importantly, for the culture of their teams.
As a sort after Vat Manager you will become a valued member of the greater tax team comprising of specialists across all direct and indirect corporate taxes, including Corporation Tax, International tax structuring, PAYE and NIC, private client tax and trusts.
What you'll be doing as a VAT Manager:
- You'll be joining a growing and award winning team who are focused on solving a number of complex issues for a varied client base.
- Our client also requires someone who can provide clear, pragmatic and commercial advice to clients and the inhouse tax team.
- leading a team of like minded dynamic individuals; people striving for excellence in all they do.
What our client is looking for in a VAT Manager:
- Collaborative individuals with excellent communication skills.
- Ideally you will have proven experience dealing with technical tax issues gained within a practice or consulting environment and be looking to develop further your career in management.
- This is a varied role and would suit someone that is looking to further develop their client facing and technical skills.
VAT Manager must haves:
- A recognised accountancy qualification or direct experience gained within a HMRC customs environment.
- Experience of managing or mentoring a team