- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Providing expert specialised advisory services for the firm's portfolio.
- Liaising with the VAT Director and Partners, ensuring all clients VAT issued are managed correctly.
- Working with the wider business, providing technical support to teams and more junior staff.
- Developing the firm's VAT practice, including involvement in the recruitment and development of new starters.
- Identifying opportunities to develop new and existing clients The Successful Applicant
- Able to work autonomously, but not afraid to ask questions or for help when needed.
- Practical experience applying up to date knowledge of VAT issues in either a Practice environment or HMRC
- CTA or ATII qualified, or with relevant experience and strong technical understanding
- Good communicator and confident working with clients and senior colleagues alike
- Enthusiastic and driven