- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Our client, an established national accident repair centre based in Luton require an experienced & qualified VDA / Estimator to join their team. Our client pride themselves on offering equal opportunities and providing their staff with top quality training to make sure every customer experience is of high quality.
To be successful in this VDA / Estimator vacancy, you must have the relevant qualifications and be audatex trained. You must have previous experience in the role and have a good understanding and knowledge of the MET & Panel Beater roles. You must also have a full UK driving licence.
Duties as a Vehicle Damage Assessor
- Liaising with Bodyshop and Insurance companies
- As a Vehicle Damage Assessor, you will be recording a list of damages that need to be repaired
- Providing quotations on work to be carried out
- Calculating the time required to complete the repairs The successful Vehicle Damage Assessor / Bodyshop Estimator will:
- Have previous working experience as a Bodyshop Estimator / Vehicle Damage Assessor
- Be experienced in using Audatex or Glassmatix
- A full driving licence is Essential
- An ATA qualification will aid your application to this Vehicle Damage assessor position. In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with a fantastic basic salary of up to £28k and the opportunity to earn additional bonus giving you an OTE of £32k.
If you are interested in finding out more about this VDA / Estimator vacancy based in Luton, please contact Gavin at Perfect Placement today!