- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Our client, a UK wide fleet solutions company with over 25 years' experience are currently recruiting for a vehicle masker to join their team due to continued company growth.
This position will be based in their Gloucester depot.
Responsible for preparing vehicles in an efficient manner . This role can be demanding and requires speed, accuracy, attention to detail to ensure the finished product is to the exceptional standard our customers require.
Key duties within this position include:
Masking and outlining vehicles
Duties may include priming the fleet of vehicles
Completing final car prepping on vehicles ready for paint
• Relevant qualification i.e.
ATA, NVQ, BTEC, City & Guilds and/or a minimum of three years' experience
• Proven experience
• Demonstrates a commitment to continued learning by participating in on-going training and any other industry related training requirements
• Able to meet targets and deadlines
• Ability to work effectively under pressure
• Be able to work as part of a team
• Comply with Health and Safety requirements and legislation
• Maintain a positive working relationship with all members of staff
If you believe you may be suitable for the role and interested in finding out more, please contact Nick Fryatt on (phone number removed) or please apply now.
Omega resource group are acting as an employment agency in relation to this position