- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £16.80 - £22.98 gross per hour
£16.80ph - £22.98ph
0600 -1400 1030 - 1830 36.5 hours per week
Interested in working for an award-winning company with an extremely long-standing history operating over a 40,000 vehicle fleet?
Are you a fully qualified Vehicle Mechanic looking for a new opportunity within a company that appreciates their staff, who truly invest in employee training and development opportunities?
Would you like to work for a company who offers a great work life balance?
Then we have the role for you!
- Service, maintenance and repairs to vehicles
- Carrying out vehicle inspections and rectifying defects
- Diagnosing faults
- Completing service and repair records
- Road test vehicles where necessary
- Maintain a clean and tidy workplace
- Adhering to company policy and procedures
- 36.5 hour working week
- Overtime where applicable paid at £22.98ph
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Opportunity to convert into a permanent position
- Stability of a long term contract position for anyone not looking for permanent work after
#VehicleTechnician #Mechanic #Commercialvehicles #Fleet #VehicleMechanic
Venatu Recruitment Group are working in partnership with one of the UK's largest fleet operators to recruit a Vehicle Technician/Mechanic to join their team based in Newport on a contract basis. The successful candidate will contribute to maintaining a high volume of vehicles with the support of a thriving team of professionals.
Automotive is a specialist division here at Venatu Recruitment Group. If you're a Vehicle Technician/Mechanic and looking for a change in your career path, please do get in touch with us as we would be happy to discuss this role in further detail with you. Alternatively, please visit our website: www.venatu.co.uk