- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Vice President, Tax ConsultingOur professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you'll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you're ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps' Tax consulting practice provides expert tax advice to our clients through a diverse range of offerings including ,structuring and restructuring global asset managers and their investment platforms; buy side and sell side tax due diligence and project based transactional tax advice; international corporate M&A structuring; and guiding UK individuals on HMRC disclosure facilities, through to assisting expats and general compliance matters.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we'll maximize the value of your career.
• Act as the primary point of contact within the practice for clients, responding to queries, anticipating requests, and maintaining regular contact with clients
• Manage a portfolio of clients providing tax compliance and advisory services to clients within the investment management industry
• Undertake highly technical advisory projects under partner supervision
• Be responsible for coaching, mentoring and counselling junior staff
• Develop a professional network proactively seeking and identifying new business opportunities
• Support senior members of the team to further develop tax products and services for clients
• Work as part of a collaborative team adding to the team spirit
• Minimum 2:1 degree or international equivalent
• Qualified accountant (ACA) and or CTA qualified preferred
• Strong understanding of double tax agreements, BEPS and ATAD implications
• 3 to 5 years PQE
• Proven current expertise in UK and international tax matters and project management skills
• Specific experience in partnership and corporate tax compliance essential to review work of junior members of the team.
• Knowledge of the investment management industry beneficial and/or owner managed businesses with interest in the investment management industry, particularly with regards RFS, DIMF, transfer pricing and CRS/FATCA
• A strong work ethic and focus on personal excellence and team working
• Must be able to work productively in a high-pressure environment and meet deadlines
• Excellent communication skills including the ability to communicate tax technical issues with clients as well as being able to write technical written reports in plain and clear language
• Ability to provide leadership and direction to more junior team members and review their work
• Must be able to manage several simultaneous work streams.
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.