- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Sky Loyalty Team.
Enjoy a generous pension and 25 days paid annual leave.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As Marketing Executive you’ll be responsible for executing world class Loyalty communications for Sky customers.
– Support the Manager and Senior Manager in the delivery of all marketing campaigns; including TV & social media; web, digital, PPC, email and many more marketing channels
– Build relationships with the brand team, creative & media agencies to execute ideas that will have maximum impact
– Manage project plans & stakeholders to deliver communications on time and on budget
– Understand what makes an effective media plan
– Monitor and report back on campaign performance
– Implement processes that will save time and increase performance
– Competitor analysis and a desire to bring fresh ideas to the team
– Ambition as a self-starter who is keen to learn and develop
– Strong project management and organisational skills with the ability to deliver a high volume of quality work and hitting tight deadlines
– Excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate with all areas of the business. Managing a complex matrix of stakeholders and building relationships
– A keen interest to learn about data, segmentation & targeting as well as the commercial impact of marketing
– The ability to work with creative and media agencies to deliver your projects
– The ability to work in a fast paced & changing environment, and prioritise workload
– The willingness to work on your own as well as in a team
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about