- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
TED's Guide to what the In-Store Visual Merchandiser does around here
Ted's Mission Statement
Our Mission is to build a successful company through the creation of a leading designer brand.
By conducting ourselves in an efficient and courteous manner and by maintaining Ted's high standards and integrity, we pride ourselves in always being in a position to satisfy the needs of our customer.
In order to protect the ethos and persona for which we have gained an enviable reputation, we always ask ourselves the question: 'Would Ted do it that way?'
Our approach is "no ordinary" and so are our people.
Ted is looking for talenTED new recruits to join his expanding UK & Europe teams.
A sharp CV is a good start but experience alone doesn't always count for everything.
If you're a fashionable lad or lass and know the difference between a loo and a lift, then you might just make the cut.
ExciTED for a new opportunity? Ted Baker London is currently seeking a talented and passionate In-store Visual Merchandiser for our beautiful Guildford location!
So, You Think You've Got What it Takes.
The In-store Visual Merchandiser role is to support management with the visual presentation of the store, demonstrating a keen commercial awareness.
To enhance performance you will work collaboratively with the location team to deliver excellent store standards.
You will be a proud ambassador of Ted, who understands and promotes the company's "Mission Statement" and "Vision".
- An excellent knowledge and personal ownership of location KPI's and sales performance
- Aim to enhance the performance of the location by demonstrating excellent understanding of commercial reports and sales tools
- Reflects the values of the brand in personal presentation and behavior and demonstrates passion for the brand which is shared with others
- Support and liaise with the Management team in the following areas:
- Daily walkthrough of location; discuss and agree visual merchandising activity and priorities
- Assess drop/rotational stock, highlight over/under performing lines and manage stock levels
- Discuss and agree steps to improve slow performing product groups
- Plan efficient product and floor moves, considering the needs of the location and customer
- Have a keen awareness of the local market and competitor's activity
- Be proactive in promotion of all marketing and brand activity within the business
- Deliver effective product placement throughout Ted's retail floors, communicating your strategy and monitoring and responding to the results.
- Professionally dress mannequins, in line with all guidelines, discuss and decide suitable alternatives if needed.
Tools of the trade...
- Previous merchandising experience in a high end contemporary environment, with a passion for product,
current trends and retail
- Adaptable to the needs of the business
- Effective communication skills
- Good time management
- Team player
- Personal accountability and integrity
- Proactive and can-do attitude
- Motivation / developing and coaching others
Ted's Core Competencies
- Satisfy the needs of our customer, always
- Pursue growth and opportunities through initiative and proactivity
- Build open and honest relationships with clear communication
- Create a positive team environment, encourage collaboration
- Be proud, passionate, motivated, committed
- Take ownership, be accountable
- Encourage organisation, high standards and efficiencies