- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- GLASGOW LANARKSHIRE
Vulnerability Analyst - 6-months - Glasgow - £250-350 per day
We here at Parity have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Vulnerability Analyst to join our public sector client on an initial 3-month interim. You will have (or be able to obtain) SC Clearance. Furthermore, you must be able to demonstrate sound experience with vulnerability management.
- Must have experience of cyber vulnerability management.
- Hands on experience with vulnerability and configuration scanners such as Nessus, Qualys, Qradar or similar.
- Experience supporting Microsoft Windows servers and laptops and network equipment.
- Experience of risk management processes with the ability to demonstrate comprehension of end to end Vulnerability Management workflow to include industry standards such as CVE, CPE and CVSS.
- Able to assess announced security vulnerabilities to determine the risk based on severity, threat likelihood and impact.
- Experience of designing correction plans, mitigations, and full remediation actions.
- Ability to detect and report of all vulnerabilities and any detected misconfigurations.
- Reporting work includes appropriate triage and prioritization of vulnerabilities (by risk) to permit risk-prioritized patching and remediation.
- Collaborate with infrastructure and application owners on security hot-fixes or patch management validation
We look forward to hearing from you.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
- Vulnerability Management
- SC Cleared