- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £22,000.00 - £26,000.00 gross per year
Warehouse Administrator - Spider are advertising on behalf of a highly successful Shipping company, based in Ipswich, Suffolk, who operates logistic business with depots throughout the UK and Ireland, who are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and hardworking Warehouse Administrator to join their team.
As Warehouse Administrator you will be part of the Ipswich transport and warehouse operation, primarily office based and will play a critical and integral role in supporting the dispatch function.
Other duties will include:
- Assisting the Departmental Manager in maintaining the smooth operation of the warehouse, you will be responsible for the safe and accurate receipt, storage and distribution of goods.
- Scheduling all inbound, creating and monitoring delivery appointments for outbound deliveries
- Correctly recording received and despatched goods in a computer system
- Maintain good communication with customers, colleagues and suppliers to deliver good service at all times
- Ensuring that all admin / clerical duties are carried out with efficiency professionalism, to required standards within timescales set
Desired skills and qualities
- Good PC skills and knowledge of Microsoft office (Outlook, Word and Excel) are essential in this role
- Experience in busy 3PL warehouse environment
- Amazon FBA delivery knowledge
- Previous use of our system Multifreight
- Excellent telephone manner and the ability to excellent communicate skills and able to speak to people at all levels
- Ability to prioritise work to a tight deadline and the ability to multitask with a calm and flexible approach
- Positive attitude with a methodical and organised approach
- Enthusiasm to learn and to progress through experience and training
- Capable of operating with minimal supervision within broad guidelines
This Warehouse Administrator position is a full-time position. On offer is a salary of £22,000 to £26,000, (depending on experience), as well as excellent benefits including: 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays and pension scheme.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to be considered, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser and Specialist Recruiter, who provide recruitment services in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: customer service administrator, shipping clerk, dispatch administrator, administrator
By applying for this role, you give permission for Spider to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information you provide in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Spider will not use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will also request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any other recruiting company who are working directly with Spider for recruitment advertising purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your dream job or offering career related advice.
- shipping clerk
- customer service administrator
- dispatch administrator