- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We have an excellent opportunity for an intelligent, hardworking and committed individual to work with a fast-growing e-commerce business in an exciting industry.
The successful candidate will have a great deal of exposure to several parts of the business and
will quickly be expected to take on responsibility. Full training will be provided.
The role will involve:
- Picking and packing lightweight internet orders.
- Receiving and checking stock.
- Stock takes.
- Dispatching orders.
- Other general duties of the warehouse.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
- Proactive, punctual and able to work under pressure.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Good attention to detail and a fast learner.
- Have a methodological approach to work.
- Previous experience in a similar environment helpful but not essential
- A positive attitude, a good work ethic.
This is a full time and permanent position.
The candidate must be living within a maximum 5 miles radius of our location in Greenford,
west London or willing to relocate.
Please state where you live at the moment when you apply for this vacancy.
If you believe you have the necessary experience, skills, and attributes and are looking to further your career by joining us, then apply with your CV to join our team today.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £10.00 to £11.00 /hour
- warehouse: 1 year (Required)
- Greenford, Greater London (Required)