- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
£Negotiable plus benefits package
Working for a busy manufacturing company based in Cambridgeshire. You will be a dedicated member of the warehousing team.
Purpose of Role of Warehouse Assistant:
• To pick components for line production, kitting and subcontract assembly and finished goods ready to ship.
• To work in all areas of Warehouse and carry out tasks as required.
• Goods Inwards tasks including receiving good, checking stock in, moving on the computer system and physically putting away from both external and internal customers.
• Ensuring 100% data accuracy of incoming goods.
• Cycle counting and Physical Inventory checks.
• To ensure safe working practices when handling and moving loads in compliance with health and safety procedures.
• To log data using the company's fully computerised stock control system.
• To be a proactive member of the warehouse team problem solving and improving current practises and processes.
The Warehouse Assistant will be:
A hard working professional who is enthusiastic towards the jobs in hand.
A can do proactive flexible approach to all aspects of the job.
Strong attention to detail
Educated to GCSE level, numerate, computer literate and understanding of MRP based systems.
The following would be desirable for the Warehouse Assistant :
• Fork lift certified
• Experience of electrostatic handling procedures
• Previous Kanban experience (Lean Practices)
• Experience of MRP systems
Monday to Friday days 8.30am to 4.30pm
For more details please contact Lisa Parsons on (phone number removed)
- stock control
- warehouse assistant