- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Title: Warehouse Operative
Based at: Radar Road, Leicester
Reports to: Team Leader
Notes: Must hold MHE License or willing to be trained
Job Purpose: To ensure that deliveries all warehouse duties are completed.
Some or all of the following;
- To receive all mda stock, returns and process accurately back to stock
- Picking and packing of orders.
- Pick orders from locations on the picking list.
- Pack orders with products listed on sales order list.
- Process waste into appropriate waste categories for collection by our environmental partner.
- Use handheld RF scanners and PC applications to conduct duties.
- Accurately despatch parcels.
- Communicate any challenges or issues to department Team Leader or Section Manager.
- Maintain a safe working environment, observing health and safety procedures at all times. Ensure that the work area is kept clean and free from hazards and waste at all times.
- Undertake other duties as required in order to support the business in achieving excellence for all customers.
- Ability to carry out duties accurately.
- Ability to follow verbal instruction or written process.
- Work effectively within a team to achieve the daily picking and packing of orders.
- Able to pack orders in a cost effective way.
- Basic computer skills.
- High energy levels.
- Ability to use a handheld RF scanner to conduct duties
- Understanding of basic Health and safety requirements and carryout out duties in accordance.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £8.21 to £8.45 /hour
- Leicester, Leicestershire (Preferred)
- FLT (Preferred)