- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Maple Windows Co. Ltd is currently recruiting for an experienced Warehouse Operativein Leyton, London. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading manufacturer of quality PVC windows, doors, sliding sash windows, sliding patio doors, and conservatories - with over 30 years in trading.
The successful applicant must be an experienced Warehouse Operativewho will support the effective running of the warehouse including stock control, dealing with customers and suppliers, goods-in and despatch.
The ideal candidate will be confident, ambitious, highly motivated, charismatic and be able to work as part of a team.
- Part-time (if the candidate is successful after a probationary period, the role may become full-time)
- Monday – Friday; 08:00-13:00. Saturday; 08:00-13:00
- From £7.85 per-hour (Depending on Experience);
- Holiday allowance;
- Supervises the effective running of the factory warehouse along with warehouse team;
- Coordinating delivery of materials to and from the factory;
- Ensures that all stock procedures are followed and operational standards are met;
- Works with the General Manager towards minimising stock losses and variance in stock levels;
- Maintains cleanliness throughout the warehouse and factory;
- Support with stock takes and audits, providing administrative support where necessary;
- Recommends measures to improve quality of service and the effectiveness of the branch;
- Ensures that all relevant Health & Safety Policies are complied with;
Skills & experience required:
- Warehouse experience within an industrial warehouse, depot or unit is an advantage;
- Warehouse experience specifically within the glazing or building industry is an advantage;
- Excellent people skills;
- Good communication skills, verbal and written;
- Able to lift reasonably heavy goods;
Maple Windows does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £7.85 /hour
Job Type: Full-time
- forklift operator: 1 year (Preferred)