- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Solsbury Solutions are recruiting for Warehouse Operatives for our client based in Stanmore, Middlesex.
Our client specialises in the storage and distribution of multi temperature product originating from, or destined to, the London and the home counties areas.
Overview of Role;
To assist in the smooth operation of the warehouse facility, providing goods in, storage, picking and associated services for customers utilising the storage facility.
- To accept goods into the warehouse utilising fork lift trucks and using the dock loading facilities
- Off load containers, handballing goods and stacking product onto pallets
- Required to work extensively in a cold store environment.
- To pick and assemble orders as required
- To work efficiently and effectively as part of a team
- To keep work area clean and tidy
- To maintain high levels of Health and Safety standards
- To achieve the targets and job standards set out by the Warehouse Manager/Commercial Manager
- To communicate effectively with Team Members /Supervisors
- To be adaptable and flexible in your approach to work
- To perform any reasonable request from Warehouse Manager/Commercial Manager
- Duties involve regular repetitive light, medium and heavy lifting
- Attention to detail
- Good standard of numeracy
- A fork-lift licence would be highly advantageous.
- Start time: varies, could be 07.00am or 09.00am
- Hourly rate - £8.21 per hour
Full training will be provided.
If you would like to find out more about this position, please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now' and we will be in touch!
Solsbury Solutions is an equal opportunities employer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £8.21 /hour
- Forklift Licence (Preferred)