- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The Best Connection is recruiting a Warehouse Operative to work for our client in the Eastbourne area.
At the Best Connection we are a specialist supplier of temporary and permanent labour to the industrial and driving sectors. Our client specialises in the supply and manufacturing of books. They are looking for a warehouse operative to join their team to assist in the manufacturing department.
Responsibilities of this role:
- Feeding the machines.
- Using a guillotine to cut the books down to size.
- Using the printing machines to make books.
- Packaging all products ensuring they are ready for distribution.
Requirements of the role:
- Attention to detail.
- Be able to work in a busy environment.
- Good accuracy and organisational skills.
- Follow all health and safety guidelines.
Due to the nature of this job role, you will be required to be on your feet throughout the day. Please ensure that you wear suitable footwear and clothing.
The working hours are based on a Continental shift pattern and are a combination of night, and day shifts. The night shifts are 18:00 - 06:00, and the day shifts are 06:00 - 18:00. At a rate of £8.21ph. These are ongoing contracts so if you are looking to get into working nights or want to change your job role please contact us.
Please be aware that due to the high volume of CVs that we receive every day, we aren’t always able to contact everyone straight away. Please allow up to 10 working days for a response, and if we have not contacted you in this time frame, then unfortunately you have not been successful.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above, or the appropriate National Minimum Wage (age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work
The Best Connection Employment Group Limited was formed in 1991. The company has a network of 80+ branches throughout the UK, from which specialise in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse and distribution sectors.