- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Currently seeking Warehouse operatives for a distribution centre based in Nottingham. Interviews available during July 2019
Responsibilities of the Warehouse operative
- Will include the unloading and distributing of a variety of items from a container into the warehouse, the items will vary in size so the job can be labour intensive.
- Pick and pack products load/unload goods and the wrapping of the production lines
- Relevant training may be given if required to work in other areas of the warehouse.
Requirements of the Warehouse operative
- Attention to detail
- Good accuracy and organisational skills.
- Ability to work to target.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
The Best Connection Employment Group Limited was formed in 1991. The company has a network of 80+ branches throughout the UK, from which specialise in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse and distribution sectors.