- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £8.56 - £11.33 gross per hour
Come and join our busy and friendly team as a full time Warehouse Operative in Livingston, EH54 8TB. You will be working for one of the largest Supermarkets in the UK, with a real opportunity for long term and permanent opportunities.
We offer regular overtime, a very friendly environment with good career prospects and a variety of shift patterns to help suit your work-life schedule!
Pay rates as a Warehouse Operative are well above the National Living Wage:
- Working as a Warehouse Operative you will be paid between £8.56 to £11.33 per hour, depending on shift and performance
- Overtime hours will be paid up to £14.17 per hour
You will be working any 5 days out of 7 at 14:00 until 22:00
Additional benefits as a Warehouse Operative:
- Free Tea & Coffee
- Subsidised on-site canteen
- Free parking
- The Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is Provided
- Full training provided as a Warehouse Operative
Whilst we would love everyone to be able to join our team as a Picker Packer, there are some conditions to become a Warehouse Operative:
- Due to the nature of the job you will have to be happy to work with Meat and Alcohol
- Be able to pass a Drugs and Alcohol test
- Working in a cold environment or chilled environment, however PPE is provided for this
- Be able to lift weights up to 20kg (44lbs) independently
There is a real opportunity to earn a permanent contract, this really can be the start of a whole new career as a Warehouse Operative.
PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- "Warehouse Operative"
- "Picker and packer"