- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £8.21 gross per hour
Food Warehouse Operative(s) Required
- Salary:£8.21 per hour
- Shifts: Days, Nights & Weekends required.
- Part time shifts , Part Time days, Week days or weekends only
- Location: Beeston
- Duration: Ongoing
- can lead to permanent opportunities for suitable candidates
- We also offer a £30 Refer a Friend Scheme
We are currently recruiting for Food Warehouse Operative(s) in the Beeston area . This is an excellent opportunity to work with a growing production company.
Full training is provided by the company.
Role of a Food Warehouse Operative(s):
- Working on a production line in an ambient and chilled environment.
- Chopping Vegetables, Seasoning Vegetables, Cooking Vegetables using Grills & Ovens, Preparing salads, Cooking & cooling Pasta.
- Operating machines, Grills and Ovens
- Maintaining food Hygiene standards
- Using measuring scales
- Working in a team
- Picking and packing
- General warehouse work
- Quality Inspecting
- Processing and moving stock
Benefits of the Food Warehouse Operative(s) Role:
- 28 days Holiday per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
- Free parking
- Ongoing training
- Permanent Roles
If you are interested in the Food Warehouse Operative role please click apply Or call us on .
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.