- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
If you would like to join a global company you can secure a future with this could be the role for you!
We have an exciting Warehouse Operative opportunity at our Corby site on a full time permanent basis working on our prestigious contracts .Available Shifts: 6am – 2pm & 2pm – 10pm. In return you will be provided with a competitive rate of £8.51 per hour.
Advanced Supply Chain is an International supply chain business that is renowned for the quality of its service and career opportunities. Joining us as our Warehouse Operative you will work as part of the processing team, ensuring customer service levels are met and Health & Safety practices are consistently complied with.
Responsibilities of our Warehouse Operative :
- Ensure we achieve the KPI’s set by customer
- Ensure the standard of packaging complies with the customer supplier manual
- Make sure that the hourly targets set are fully achieved without compromising quality
- Ensure compliance on an individual basis to the Company and legislative Health & Safety policies, procedures, standards and regulations
- Hygiene/housekeeping duties - as and when required
- Any other duties which may be required to assist the needs of the business
Skills and experience required to become our Warehouse Operative include:
- Exceptional eye for detail & Quality Checking
- Ability to work as a team member with the minimum of supervision
- An excellent time keeping/attendance record
- The ability to use own initiative and communicate well at all levels
- Previous experience in similar environment (preferred)
We are excellent at developing our staff and provide full training with possibilities of career progression.
If you want to start a new journey as our Warehouse Operative , apply now ! We look forward to hearing from you!
- customer service